CALL FOR ENTRIES
LONDON ARTISTS’ STUDIO TOUR 2018
- Dates for the 2018 tour are April 20, 21 & 22.
- Submission deadline is October 31, 2017.
- All media are acceptable.
- Applicants must be professional working artists with accessible studio space located in London that is able to accommodate up to 300 people going through in one weekend.
- Artists must be present in their studio for the duration of the tour.
Submission packages must include:
- Contact information: Your name, address, postal code, telephone number, email, & website.
- Artist Statement &/or CV: This must be printed and should tell about your artistic practice and exhibition history.
- A data stick or CD [clearly labeled with your name] with 10 images that are representative of the type of work you are intending to show. Do check that the images on the stick or CD are properly oriented [make sure they are not sideways or upside-down]. Please do not ask us to visit your website to view images; if you do, your submission will not be considered.
- A printed list of images: This must include title, media, size & year for each of the 10 pieces and be in the same order as they appear on the stick or CD.
- An accurate hand-drawn or printed computer-generated map of your location in London.
- If you wish to have any material returned to you, include a stamped, self addressed envelope.
NOTE: New applicants should be prepared for a studio visit as part of the jurying process.
London Artists’ Studio Tour, 15 Antrim Crescent, London, Ont N6E 1G1
Applicants will be informed of the jury’s decision by mid-December 2017. A participation fee of $200 per artist is payable upon acceptance. All participants/ studios must have personal liability insurance during the tour – house insurance alone does not provide adequate coverage. All participants/ studios must be prepared to actively promote the tour.
NOTE: The Studio Tour is a juried event. The only work that may be shown at any studio during the tour is that of artists accepted by the jury. At least 80% of the work on display must be original; no more than 20% can be giclee prints or other mechanical reproductions.
2018 Organizing Committee: Kevin Bice, Corrine Garlick, Doug Magrath, Chris Snedden, Beth Stewart & Richard Sturgeon.
For additional information contact:
Kevin Bice at 519 438-4217/ ac.o1506202906citap1506202906mys@e1506202906cibni1506202906vek1506202906
Beth Stewart at 519 668-6743/ ac.oc1506202906itapm1506202906ys@tr1506202906awets1506202906bdnar1506202906
Or visit the Studio Tour website: www.londonstudiotour.ca