Call for Entries: London Artists’ Studio Tour 2019
The Studio Tour is a juried event. Each year the jury strives to achieve a fresh and interesting mix of new and returning artists working in a variety of media.
Applicants must be professional working artists with exhibition experience living in the city of London. All media are acceptable. Artists must have accessible studio space able to accommodate up to 300 or more people going through in one weekend. Artists must be present in their studio for the duration of the Tour.
Submission package must include:
- A CD or data stick of 10 images (JPEGformat) that are representative of the work that will be shown.
- A printed list of your images indicating the title, media, size & year produced.
- A map of your location in London.
- An Artist Statement and/or CV that tells about your artistic practice and exhibition history.
Deadline for applications is October 31, 2018
- The only work that may be shown at any studio during the Tour is that of artists accepted by the jury.
- At least 80% of the work on display must be original. No more than 20% of the works may be giclée prints or other mechanical reproductions.
- New applicants should be prepared for a studio visit as part of the jurying process.
- Applicants will be informed of the jury’s decision no later than mid-December 2018.
- A participation fee of $200 per artist is payable upon acceptance by the jury.
Mail to: London Artists’ Studio Tour, 15 Antrim Crescent, London, Ont N6E 1G1
For additional information contact:
Kevin Bice at 519-438-4217 or ac.o1534428558citap1534428558mys@e1534428558cibni1534428558vek1534428558
Beth Stewart at 519-668-6743 or ac.oc1534428558itapm1534428558ys@tr1534428558awets1534428558bdnar1534428558
2019 Organizing Committee: Kevin Bice, Corrine Garlick, Doug Magrath, Richard Sturgeon, Beth Stewart and Chris Snedden (on leave).